Touring around the island with the wind in your hair, your own music in your ears (louder than the lovely characteristic sound of the motor of a ‘duck’) and a Hipnic backpack filled with a delicious fresh lunch and a chilled bottle of wine in the trunk for a unique picnic on the beach… It can happen!!
When you book a Duck ’n Picnic Tour you not only get a great lunch and a retro cooler with cold drinks, but also a detailed road map with a route mapped out through the impressive nature and along interesting places on the island.
You will become a Duck Member and with your ‘Duck Membership Card‘, you will get some nice advantages and extras offered at different ‘ duckproof ‘ hotspots on the island. These (and other) hotspots are indicated on the road map so they are easy to find.
The Duck ‘n Picnic Tour includes:
- Driving a duck on the island for 1 day (up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children under 16 years of age, up to 24 hours)
- Detailed road map with a route mapped out for a day and marked hotspots.
- A Duck Membership Card: With the Duck Membership Card you will get a number of advantages and extras at the best hotspots on the island.
- Picnic Backpack & Retro Cooler with a delicious lunch and cold drinks for 2 people. Ordering extra picnic lunch & drinks is possible (costs: € 15.00 per extra person)
- If necessary: car seat (for kids 1 to 3 years of age).
Price: € 80.00 or +/-$ 104.00*
- Delivery and pick up of the duck anywhere on the island; Price: € 15.00 or +/-$19,50* one way.
- Rental of the duck for more than 24 hours; Rental price: € 37.50 or +/-$ 48,75* per day (a day = 24 hours)
* The exact prices in US Dollars depend on the actual exchange rate.